Please read these terms carefully – they concern the use of this website.
Your use of this website is subject to these terms, and by using the website you show your agreement to such terms.
If you do not accept our terms, please do not use the website.
- • By proceeding with access to our website, you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
- • This website, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen, resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject The Golf Lottery Limited to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
- • This website is for consumer use only and only use which is not contrary to any applicable law or regulation.
- • You must not knowingly request, receive, make use of, or pass on any information or data derived from or accessible via this website for any commercial purpose.
- • If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- • We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
- • By using the website you acknowledge that you are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
- • You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and they comply with them.
- • We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
- • If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information contained within these pages, then please contact us to seek verification.
Headings used in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
Accuracy of information
- • All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision.
- • The information, including prices, and details, of products and services, and any offers, included in this website, have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change at any time without notice. In the event that such change takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever.
- • The Golf Lottery Limited tries to ensure that all the information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, makes no representation or warranty as to the currency, adequacy or suitability, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- • All products and services are subject to availability, and we give no guarantee in this regard.
- • The company advertising the products or services concerned may accept or reject your offer at its sole discretion.
- • This website is for non-commercial, personal use only.
- • Additional terms which vary or supplement these terms may apply.
- • If you apply for any product or service detailed on this website, these terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with any other terms and conditions which relate to any such product and service and, in the event of any contradiction between these terms and conditions and the specific terms and conditions relating to such product or service, the latter shall prevail.
Copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights
- • All materials presented on this website, unless specifically indicated otherwise, is under copyright to The Golf Lottery Limited or its licensors.
- • The contents of this website are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of the company.
- • In addition, none of the materials on this website may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of the company.
- • Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with this website.
- • The Golf Lottery trademark and logo and all other Golf Lottery trademarks used on this website are trademarks of The Golf Lottery Limited.
- • All other Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, unregistered trade marks, trade names and logos, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this website belong to The Golf Lottery Limited or its licensed source.
- • All rights of The Golf Lottery Limited in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
While the Golf Lottery Limited has taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to the Golf Lottery Limited, or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided on an 'as is' basis without any representation or endorsement being made, and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- • To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- • In no event will The Golf Lottery Limited be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
- • The Golf Lottery Limited does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- • If any of these terms and conditions (or any terms and conditions relating to a product or service referred to in this website) should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, such terms or condition shall be deleted and severed from the rest of the relevant terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice to you, by posting changes on the website.
- • It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
- • Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- • We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for online, together with any related application form completed and submitted.
- • Any amendment to terms and conditions must be agreed in writing by us, or, if appropriate, by the relevant company with whom you contract.
- • We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
- • We do not produce or maintain these websites, and therefore will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such websites.
- • Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described in this website are available only to UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- • The information on this website is not directed at anyone other than UK residents and applications from others will, unless otherwise stated, not be accepted.
- • The Golf Lottery Limited makes no representation that any product or service referred to on the website are appropriate for use, or available in other locations.
- • The information and other materials contained in this website may not satisfy the laws of any other country and those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- • These terms and conditions and any terms and conditions relating to products or services described in this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- • Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Ownership of website
- • This website is the property of The Golf Lottery Limited
- • Registered office: Britannia House, 3-5 Rushmills, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN4 7YB
- • Registered in England with company number 13319071